Just wanted to share that after several days on the golf course, dodging flying golf balls while lugging the tripod and camera over hill and dale my favorite photo and the last shot of the day, has been accepted for the sport assignment.
Upon checking my email, finding a slew of rejections there in the midst was the one email that invokes the happy dance moment.
I wish you all many of these happy moments!
Photo credits: Marilyn Gould.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry