Just wanted to share that after several days on the golf course, dodging flying golf balls while lugging the tripod and camera over hill and dale my favorite photo and the last shot of the day, has been accepted for the sport assignment.
Upon checking my email, finding a slew of rejections there in the midst was the one email that invokes the happy dance moment.
I wish you all many of these happy moments!
Photo credits: Marilyn Gould.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!