Just wanted to share that after several days on the golf course, dodging flying golf balls while lugging the tripod and camera over hill and dale my favorite photo and the last shot of the day, has been accepted for the sport assignment.
Upon checking my email, finding a slew of rejections there in the midst was the one email that invokes the happy dance moment.
I wish you all many of these happy moments!
Photo credits: Marilyn Gould.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?