Just wanted to share that after several days on the golf course, dodging flying golf balls while lugging the tripod and camera over hill and dale my favorite photo and the last shot of the day, has been accepted for the sport assignment.
Upon checking my email, finding a slew of rejections there in the midst was the one email that invokes the happy dance moment.
I wish you all many of these happy moments!
Photo credits: Marilyn Gould.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success