Happy fourth of July
In the U.S. the fourth of July is a big celebration.
It is to remember the independence of America.
What I believe is just as important is to remember the price that was and is being paid for freedom.
Freedom is never free, So please remember what it took to get it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road