The back to school supplies are emptying out of the local super stores, and the shelves are starting to get filled with the first round of Halloween and Thanksgiving products. Time to pull out the Halloween stock images!
Skulls, witches, pumpkins, candy corn, tricks, treats and especially black and orange!
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa