Happy Holidays & More Microloans!
I just made my 17th microloan using the profits from the sale of my microstock photography. Through Kiva.org I invest in women entrepreneurs throughout the world. Today's loans will help women in Ghana, Haiti and Chile grow businesses to support themselves and their families.
In the spirit of the holiday, consider making a microloan today.
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day