So happy!!! I am getting approvals immediately after submission :)
Like many of you, I am the one who has an internet dependance problem :) I used to sit long hours on dating sites, and when I first uploaded few images here, i realized that DT becomes a new friendly place in the web that turned my focus away from my careless succession of partners towards the different form of balance between a good mood and challenge. Attached is the pic that I shoot a week ago. One was rejected initially due to CAPITAL LETTERS in description, but when i reuploaded it again, to my surprise it was approved IMMEDIATELY :). Thanks to editors, - this is inspiring! :) And i would like to break all rules and shout out loud with big letters - THIS IS INSPIRING!!!!! :-)
Photo credits: Goldution.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget