Happy for images taken with iPhone
I wasn't sure if my iPhone was good enough to take images that DT would accept.
So I gave it a try, mainly because I can't always carry my big Nikon camera everywhere and I have taken some images with the iPhone that would like to try to sell.
I submitted 2 images and I'm very happy to know that both of these images were accepted.
Here they are:
And this is what the main plaza of my city looks like, this is Leon, Guanajuato Mexico.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez Tamez.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)