Happy Mother's Day!
Don't forget Mom on Sunday! You only have one Mom!
What to get Mom? Nancy Soriano, a lifestyle expert, says mothers want what they don’t have: time to themselves. But giving time as a gift needs to reflect a certain amount of thought and consideration on the part of the giver, reflecting mom’s personal passions. “Things that speak to moms’ interest make them feel more fulfilled,” Soriano says. “The really important thing is what they like and what is personal to them.”
What they don't want is breakfast in bed if it means cleaning up a messy kitchen afterwards.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime