Happy Mother's Day!
Don't forget Mom on Sunday! You only have one Mom!
What to get Mom? Nancy Soriano, a lifestyle expert, says mothers want what they don’t have: time to themselves. But giving time as a gift needs to reflect a certain amount of thought and consideration on the part of the giver, reflecting mom’s personal passions. “Things that speak to moms’ interest make them feel more fulfilled,” Soriano says. “The really important thing is what they like and what is personal to them.”
What they don't want is breakfast in bed if it means cleaning up a messy kitchen afterwards.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings