Happy New Year~~
hey guys~i'm quite a newbie :) this is my first blog.
The Chinese character fu which means good fortune is one of the most popular Chinese characters used in Chinese New Year greetings.
When Chinese New Year comes, people in China will hang the character fu upside down on the
door or window. Upside down is a homonym for to arrive in Chinese,so this is a pun for Good fortune arrives.
And I hang this Fu here to wish all of you a great new year
Photo credits: Xiaopo8211.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective