Happy New Year~~
hey guys~i'm quite a newbie :) this is my first blog.
The Chinese character fu which means good fortune is one of the most popular Chinese characters used in Chinese New Year greetings.
When Chinese New Year comes, people in China will hang the character fu upside down on the
door or window. Upside down is a homonym for to arrive in Chinese,so this is a pun for Good fortune arrives.
And I hang this Fu here to wish all of you a great new year
Photo credits: Xiaopo8211.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon