Happy New Year~~
hey guys~i'm quite a newbie :) this is my first blog.
The Chinese character fu which means good fortune is one of the most popular Chinese characters used in Chinese New Year greetings.
When Chinese New Year comes, people in China will hang the character fu upside down on the
door or window. Upside down is a homonym for to arrive in Chinese,so this is a pun for Good fortune arrives.
And I hang this Fu here to wish all of you a great new year
Photo credits: Xiaopo8211.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster