Happy New Year~~
hey guys~i'm quite a newbie :) this is my first blog.
The Chinese character fu which means good fortune is one of the most popular Chinese characters used in Chinese New Year greetings.
When Chinese New Year comes, people in China will hang the character fu upside down on the
door or window. Upside down is a homonym for to arrive in Chinese,so this is a pun for Good fortune arrives.
And I hang this Fu here to wish all of you a great new year
Photo credits: Xiaopo8211.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road