Happy New Year from a very snowy Inverness, Scotland.
I looked forward to New Year Parties and firework displays due to be held in Inverness last night but on police advice everything was canceled. We have had snow and ice for many days but yesterday after a further heavy fall the roads were very difficult which would have prevented crowds getting home. Isn't it ironic that global warming is so much in the news and we are experiencing an unprecedented cold spell. So I attach an image of an old boat house surrounded by frozen water and forest to give a taste of weather here
Another opportunity for images arises from wild birds needing to be fed in the cold icy conditions. The robin is one of our most attractive garden birds and is shown on a snow covered log waiting expectantly.
I have enjoyed submitting in the last 6 months images to Dreamstime and wish all the staff and contributors a Happy and Prosperous New Year in 2010.
Attached is a guardian angel to watch over you all !
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars