Normally for Thanksgiving my husband and I go to Boston Market and just get a turkey dinner for the two of us since both sets of our parents live in different parts of the U.S. then we do and normally his brother has other plans but this year his brother and his brothers girlfriend will be spending Thanksgiving with us. I will be fixing two 3lb Turkey Roasts (all white meat) and all the fixings to go with it. Plus a pumpkin pie and an apple pie. Always thankful for Thanksgiving dinner. :)
Thanksgiving is a time for family and friends to get together and be thankful. I know this year has been a hard year for many people especially with how the economy has been but we should all just take a moment and step back from what has happened this year and be thankful for what we do have.
For me I am thankful to have my husband, my family, my two cats and for finding Dreamstime :) I can name many things I am thankful for but that was just a few of them :)
I can name one thing my Turkey is thankful: He lives on a nature preserve with his female group that does not allow hunting :P
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava