Normally for Thanksgiving my husband and I go to Boston Market and just get a turkey dinner for the two of us since both sets of our parents live in different parts of the U.S. then we do and normally his brother has other plans but this year his brother and his brothers girlfriend will be spending Thanksgiving with us. I will be fixing two 3lb Turkey Roasts (all white meat) and all the fixings to go with it. Plus a pumpkin pie and an apple pie. Always thankful for Thanksgiving dinner. :)
Thanksgiving is a time for family and friends to get together and be thankful. I know this year has been a hard year for many people especially with how the economy has been but we should all just take a moment and step back from what has happened this year and be thankful for what we do have.
For me I am thankful to have my husband, my family, my two cats and for finding Dreamstime :) I can name many things I am thankful for but that was just a few of them :)
I can name one thing my Turkey is thankful: He lives on a nature preserve with his female group that does not allow hunting :P
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle