Happy time and sad time with dreamstime
Dreamstime has been accompanied my daily life for several month. In these days, I am happy with it and also feel a little sad sometimes.
My first thing is trun on the computer when I go home from company to see how much photos is accepted. I am very exciting while most of my photos been accepted. It is sad things while my photos refused and especially the photo I consider pretty well.
Gradually, I summarize some tips on how to upload photo that Dreamstime will accept. First thing is, you must realize the subject of your photo. Secondly, the composition of a picture should be simpled. Finally, creativity must be considered. In this way you can submit photos successfully.
Photo credits: Watercattle.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget