Happy Valentine's Day and Spring Ahead
Mine was sweet this morning! I reached 1200 UL's with a picture of my grandson having a relaxing moment.
Spring is almost here in my area and we've been having some temps 15 degrees higher than normal lately; this right after an ice storm.
It made me go digging into the "vault" to pull out a few summer photos from last year to get into the mood for the warmer weather. Don't you love it when you discover an unused shot that works?
Well, thanks DT, for the gift! It's almost as good as that ipod that I've never won.
Spring ahead everyone and don't forget to relax a little, too!
Photo credits: , Susan Leggett.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!