Harbin is a major city that is located in Northeast of China. It's the capital of Heilongjiang Province. Harbin is not so famous as Shanghai, Beijing internationally, but it's also a big and beautiful city. It's an honor for me to open a window for you to show the beauty of my hometown. I will upload the photos constantly to show everyside of the city. And welcome to my hometown-Harbin. Thank you!
This photo shows the night of harbin.
The city is very beautiful. Songhua River flows through the downtown area. Many people spend their leisure time beside and on the river.
China has a large population, so most chinese people live in apartments like this twin towers. Even such an apartment may cost a man's whole life's saving. Only a few rich people live in houses.
Photo credits: Iloveharbin.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?