Harbin is a major city that is located in Northeast of China. It's the capital of Heilongjiang Province. Harbin is not so famous as Shanghai, Beijing internationally, but it's also a big and beautiful city. It's an honor for me to open a window for you to show the beauty of my hometown. I will upload the photos constantly to show everyside of the city. And welcome to my hometown-Harbin. Thank you!
This photo shows the night of harbin.
The city is very beautiful. Songhua River flows through the downtown area. Many people spend their leisure time beside and on the river.
China has a large population, so most chinese people live in apartments like this twin towers. Even such an apartment may cost a man's whole life's saving. Only a few rich people live in houses.
Photo credits: Iloveharbin.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget