Harbin-My Hometown - Dreamstime
Harbin is a major city that is located in Northeast of China. It's the capital of Heilongjiang Province. Harbin is not so famous as Shanghai, Beijing internationally, but it's also a big and beautiful city. It's an honor for me to open a window for you to show the beauty of my hometown. I will upload the photos constantly to show everyside of the city. And welcome to my hometown-Harbin. Thank you!
This photo shows the night of harbin.
The city is very beautiful. Songhua River flows through the downtown area. Many people spend their leisure time beside and on the river.
China has a large population, so most chinese people live in apartments like this twin towers. Even such an apartment may cost a man's whole life's saving. Only a few rich people live in houses.
Photo credits: Iloveharbin.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots