Hard work is starting to pay off
The hard work that I have been putting in to increase my portfolio is finally starting to pay off.
There is a definite upward trend in my stats, sales and revenue.
This month has been another good month for me. Second best month in sales. There are still 3 days to go so you never know what can happen. I finally got my acceptance ratio over 50%.
I plan to keep pushing the uploads higher and higher as there is a direct correlation between the number of files one has online and the amount of revenue they can generate.
Pretty soon I will be buying one of these to carry my camera equipment from location to location.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite