Hard work is starting to pay off
The hard work that I have been putting in to increase my portfolio is finally starting to pay off.
There is a definite upward trend in my stats, sales and revenue.
This month has been another good month for me. Second best month in sales. There are still 3 days to go so you never know what can happen. I finally got my acceptance ratio over 50%.
I plan to keep pushing the uploads higher and higher as there is a direct correlation between the number of files one has online and the amount of revenue they can generate.
Pretty soon I will be buying one of these to carry my camera equipment from location to location.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First