Hard work is starting to pay off
The hard work that I have been putting in to increase my portfolio is finally starting to pay off.
There is a definite upward trend in my stats, sales and revenue.
This month has been another good month for me. Second best month in sales. There are still 3 days to go so you never know what can happen. I finally got my acceptance ratio over 50%.
I plan to keep pushing the uploads higher and higher as there is a direct correlation between the number of files one has online and the amount of revenue they can generate.
Pretty soon I will be buying one of these to carry my camera equipment from location to location.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy