Hard work is starting to pay off
The hard work that I have been putting in to increase my portfolio is finally starting to pay off.
There is a definite upward trend in my stats, sales and revenue.
This month has been another good month for me. Second best month in sales. There are still 3 days to go so you never know what can happen. I finally got my acceptance ratio over 50%.
I plan to keep pushing the uploads higher and higher as there is a direct correlation between the number of files one has online and the amount of revenue they can generate.
Pretty soon I will be buying one of these to carry my camera equipment from location to location.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)