Has anyone successfully SOLD THE RIGHTS using SR-EL?
As a college student I find myself exploring my options. I have been traveling around quite a bit and taking photos everywhere I go. I have been into photography since grade school, now I am exploring microstock.
I have sold some but my question is as follows: HAS ANYBODY BEEN SUCCESSFUL SELLING THE RIGHTS TO AN IMAGE using the SR-EL option? How common is it?
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror