Has anyone successfully SOLD THE RIGHTS using SR-EL?
As a college student I find myself exploring my options. I have been traveling around quite a bit and taking photos everywhere I go. I have been into photography since grade school, now I am exploring microstock.
I have sold some but my question is as follows: HAS ANYBODY BEEN SUCCESSFUL SELLING THE RIGHTS TO AN IMAGE using the SR-EL option? How common is it?
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles