Has microstock improved your life?
This is just a fun question, for the sake of a positive thought about our hobby/profession. In my case yes. It has improved my life in many ways:
- I have earned more money than I did before microstock
- I am free from work (I consider what I do daily a complete pleasure!)
- I have expandeded my knowledge of digital photography (I came from old times, film camera...)
- I experienced a transition from amateur photographic gear to professional ones
- I have a lot of satisfaction and joy everyday
- I teamed up with my wife for production of microstock photography and discovered we are both good at it (being a good teammate, I means!)
- I have known many new valuable and skilled photographers and made new friends, found advice when needed and exchanged opinions about our industry.
Well, that's a lot of improvement in my life... especially since I was starting my working life (many years ago) as a bank clerk! :-)