Has Spring Sprung Already? - Dreamstime
I just got back from a fantastic school vacation at Stowe, Vermont - cross country skiing at the Trapp Family (Sound of Music) resort, downhill at the Mt. Mansfield and snowshoeing up the Pinnacle Trail.
We were treated to a nice blast of fresh powder on our last day of skiing at Stowe and it was heaven. No chattering skis on groomed ice which is a real treat this winter.
While it seems like our local winter fun has just begun, else where it seems that spring has already sprung. A recent trip to our local big box store seems that the retailers are already on to summer! The snow shovels have been long replaced by bags of mulch and beach chairs! My brother from the Boston area says flowers are blooming!
I've gotten my brain thinking of spring lately while still wanting to enjoy some more snow sports before the dreaded mud season.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images