Has Spring Sprung Already?
I just got back from a fantastic school vacation at Stowe, Vermont - cross country skiing at the Trapp Family (Sound of Music) resort, downhill at the Mt. Mansfield and snowshoeing up the Pinnacle Trail.
We were treated to a nice blast of fresh powder on our last day of skiing at Stowe and it was heaven. No chattering skis on groomed ice which is a real treat this winter.
While it seems like our local winter fun has just begun, else where it seems that spring has already sprung. A recent trip to our local big box store seems that the retailers are already on to summer! The snow shovels have been long replaced by bags of mulch and beach chairs! My brother from the Boston area says flowers are blooming!
I've gotten my brain thinking of spring lately while still wanting to enjoy some more snow sports before the dreaded mud season.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings