We have been kicked
We have been kicked out by our ISP, Last night I was about to download few images for my project, I was shocked to see the site is blocked by the internet service provider for violating the rules set by our ISP. I got a red alert saying “We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates” You can download the screenshot from the link below.
I was really shocked to see this, its common for us to see such message but for DT it was a real shock. I have written to the management hopefully like me many might have written to them as this is one of the site we designers use.
Guys just pray and hope that this site is unblocked and I hope the admin and management of DT will approach the Etisalat ISP or remove the content which is against United Arab Emirates.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!