Have a Personal Photography Site? Tips to Get it Noticed.
Here are just a few things to consider when trying to get your portfolio site to climb the rankings, many of which also apply to selling stock photography:
* Content and keywords
* Domain names and URL structure
* Page titles and Meta elements
* Page structure and tag semantics
* Using internal and external links effectively
* Obtaining inbound links
* Using frames and Flash
* Sitemaps and search engine robots
Learn more in an ongoing series about SEO at http://www.beperceived.com/blog.
All about color