Have a Personal Photography Site? Tips to Get it Noticed.
Here are just a few things to consider when trying to get your portfolio site to climb the rankings, many of which also apply to selling stock photography:
* Content and keywords
* Domain names and URL structure
* Page titles and Meta elements
* Page structure and tag semantics
* Using internal and external links effectively
* Obtaining inbound links
* Using frames and Flash
* Sitemaps and search engine robots
Learn more in an ongoing series about SEO at http://www.beperceived.com/blog.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget