Have a Website? Secrets to Effective Linking
Links are a huge component of SEO. Most people know that inbound links coming to your site are a great way to increase your traffic and SEO, but what people often overlook is the links on their site. Whether you are linking to other pages within your site (internal links) or pages on a different site (external links) it is important to build them semantically.
Link Text, Link Titles and SEO
Check out the full article and learn more about linking and SEO.
You might also enjoy reading some of Perception's other articles in the SEO 101 series including:
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
Related image searches
Link related image searches