Have you backed up your photos lately?
Ok, now that the party is over, the headache has gone and the room has stopped spinning, it’s time to get back to work, Yuk! I mean Yay! If you’re like me and never enforce a New Year’s resolution for longer than the time it takes to think of one, then it’s better to choose a really easy one, like backing up your images. I have my stuff stored on a very dodgy laptop and hopefully a not so dodgy external hard drive.
Sometimes I'm busy or procrastinate and put off doing backups, but it's always on my mind if I do. So even if you are tired after work or after a shoot, it's better to back up straight way. If you’ve ever experienced that sinking feeling when you realise that your data has been lost, then you know that backing up your images is something you should not put off. Mmm I’m starting to sound like my boss! Ok back to work everyone!
Photo credits: Rene Jansa.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs