Have you backed up your photos lately?
Ok, now that the party is over, the headache has gone and the room has stopped spinning, it’s time to get back to work, Yuk! I mean Yay! If you’re like me and never enforce a New Year’s resolution for longer than the time it takes to think of one, then it’s better to choose a really easy one, like backing up your images. I have my stuff stored on a very dodgy laptop and hopefully a not so dodgy external hard drive.
Sometimes I'm busy or procrastinate and put off doing backups, but it's always on my mind if I do. So even if you are tired after work or after a shoot, it's better to back up straight way. If you’ve ever experienced that sinking feeling when you realise that your data has been lost, then you know that backing up your images is something you should not put off. Mmm I’m starting to sound like my boss! Ok back to work everyone!
Photo credits: Rene Jansa.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know