Have you ever been in St-Petersburg in winter?
If no, so I'm afraid you've never experienced a sense of great night mystery of this tremendous city. Cold wind, snow, lights, shadows, indistinct contours of palaces and bridges, illusive figures on streets...
I've made a selection of some photos that reproduce my feelings in some way. Enjoy, please!
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience