Have you ever been in St-Petersburg in winter?
If no, so I'm afraid you've never experienced a sense of great night mystery of this tremendous city. Cold wind, snow, lights, shadows, indistinct contours of palaces and bridges, illusive figures on streets...
I've made a selection of some photos that reproduce my feelings in some way. Enjoy, please!
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings