Have you ever been in St-Petersburg in winter?
If no, so I'm afraid you've never experienced a sense of great night mystery of this tremendous city. Cold wind, snow, lights, shadows, indistinct contours of palaces and bridges, illusive figures on streets...
I've made a selection of some photos that reproduce my feelings in some way. Enjoy, please!
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road