Have you ever been in St-Petersburg in winter?
If no, so I'm afraid you've never experienced a sense of great night mystery of this tremendous city. Cold wind, snow, lights, shadows, indistinct contours of palaces and bridges, illusive figures on streets...
I've made a selection of some photos that reproduce my feelings in some way. Enjoy, please!
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo