Have you ever thought on Reviewers?
First of all,
So let me introduce you.
Each agency has own rules and preferences.
First i was shocked, but i looked at the comments and i must say, i agree with the reviewers.
Reviewers are humans and having a really hard job. I
So here are two don
Do not upload all your images, only the best ones.
Requirements: Sharp, no noise, correct lightning and good composition.
If you get a refusal, be self-critical. If you think the image is worth trying again, correct the problem and resubmit it. Leave a nice comment to the reviewer. Don
If you have unfinished files, that maybe have the same critique, delete them.
It is a learning process. If you noting the comments, you can be better. Reviewers wants to help you!
And always be friendly.
Thanks for reading this article and thanks on patiently reviewers
Have a nice day, lot of accepted ULs and DLs and fun!
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle