Have you ever thought on Reviewers?
First of all,
So let me introduce you.
Each agency has own rules and preferences.
First i was shocked, but i looked at the comments and i must say, i agree with the reviewers.
Reviewers are humans and having a really hard job. I
So here are two don
Do not upload all your images, only the best ones.
Requirements: Sharp, no noise, correct lightning and good composition.
If you get a refusal, be self-critical. If you think the image is worth trying again, correct the problem and resubmit it. Leave a nice comment to the reviewer. Don
If you have unfinished files, that maybe have the same critique, delete them.
It is a learning process. If you noting the comments, you can be better. Reviewers wants to help you!
And always be friendly.
Thanks for reading this article and thanks on patiently reviewers
Have a nice day, lot of accepted ULs and DLs and fun!
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!