Have you ever thought on Reviewers?
First of all,
So let me introduce you.
Each agency has own rules and preferences.
First i was shocked, but i looked at the comments and i must say, i agree with the reviewers.
Reviewers are humans and having a really hard job. I
So here are two don
Do not upload all your images, only the best ones.
Requirements: Sharp, no noise, correct lightning and good composition.
If you get a refusal, be self-critical. If you think the image is worth trying again, correct the problem and resubmit it. Leave a nice comment to the reviewer. Don
If you have unfinished files, that maybe have the same critique, delete them.
It is a learning process. If you noting the comments, you can be better. Reviewers wants to help you!
And always be friendly.
Thanks for reading this article and thanks on patiently reviewers
Have a nice day, lot of accepted ULs and DLs and fun!
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings