Have You Spotted Your Stock Photo Somewhere???
As the event was news worthy Dreamstime staff put my couple of photos in the news section for which i got $5 each photo (why not as estimated 2 billion people watched the inauguration ceremony live on television.
Today i receive a newsletter in my inbox and when i open the link i saw my photo as a part of their news story. Spotting your photo that is used by stock buyers is a great feeling
This left side photo i spotted and i am also posting a link to the news story I Spotted My Photo Here
Have you ever spotted your photo somewhere used in blogs, website or magazine let me know....
Photo credits: Jahanzaib Naiyyer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project