Have You Spotted Your Stock Photo Somewhere???
As the event was news worthy Dreamstime staff put my couple of photos in the news section for which i got $5 each photo (why not as estimated 2 billion people watched the inauguration ceremony live on television.
Today i receive a newsletter in my inbox and when i open the link i saw my photo as a part of their news story. Spotting your photo that is used by stock buyers is a great feeling
This left side photo i spotted and i am also posting a link to the news story I Spotted My Photo Here
Have you ever spotted your photo somewhere used in blogs, website or magazine let me know....
Photo credits: Jahanzaib Naiyyer.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays