It was a beautiful winter day on december 24, 2009. So, just before Christmas celebration.
A very sunny day, with soft snow and clean air.
My daughter created a beautiful snowman with accessories like red pepper for nose and mouth, charcoals for buttons and eyes, corn flower for arms and a blue recipe for a retro hat.
All my family was very happy and we played with snowballs.
No we are waiting another sunny days with snow....
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo