It was a beautiful winter day on december 24, 2009. So, just before Christmas celebration.
A very sunny day, with soft snow and clean air.
My daughter created a beautiful snowman with accessories like red pepper for nose and mouth, charcoals for buttons and eyes, corn flower for arms and a blue recipe for a retro hat.
All my family was very happy and we played with snowballs.
No we are waiting another sunny days with snow....
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror