Having fun with photos
One of my most enjoyable things to do is get together with a very close friend of mine for some photo shoots.
We often come up with a few ideas each and wait until we get together to try them out.
It's a weekend spent taking and talking about good times and stock photos.
The last time we were together I wanted to have a photo of an arrow in mid flight just before hitting the bulls eye on the target.
Of course the title would be on target.
It is really funny when we go through the lobby of the hotel with all our props and the looks we get are priceless.
But no matter of the weather, the season, or the location we always have fun and occasionally even get a photo or two that come out as planned.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays