Having fun with photos
One of my most enjoyable things to do is get together with a very close friend of mine for some photo shoots.
We often come up with a few ideas each and wait until we get together to try them out.
It's a weekend spent taking and talking about good times and stock photos.
The last time we were together I wanted to have a photo of an arrow in mid flight just before hitting the bulls eye on the target.
Of course the title would be on target.
It is really funny when we go through the lobby of the hotel with all our props and the looks we get are priceless.
But no matter of the weather, the season, or the location we always have fun and occasionally even get a photo or two that come out as planned.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America