Tatar recently posted about HDR (high dynamic range) photography. I'd like to see more discussion of this technique, what works and what doesn't.
I thought I'd try to get the ball rolling with a few samples of what I think are well-done HDR photos.
- this one, to me, has a little more of a fantasy look - but being a Texan, I like it.
Anyway - my 2 cents worth. I'd like to hear other comments about HDR photos - what works and what doesn't.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles