Tatar recently posted about HDR (high dynamic range) photography. I'd like to see more discussion of this technique, what works and what doesn't.
I thought I'd try to get the ball rolling with a few samples of what I think are well-done HDR photos.
- this one, to me, has a little more of a fantasy look - but being a Texan, I like it.
Anyway - my 2 cents worth. I'd like to hear other comments about HDR photos - what works and what doesn't.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget