Tatar recently posted about HDR (high dynamic range) photography. I'd like to see more discussion of this technique, what works and what doesn't.
I thought I'd try to get the ball rolling with a few samples of what I think are well-done HDR photos.
- beautiful view - love the lights and the clouds.
- love the lonely, ethereal look of this picture.
- this one, to me, has a little more of a fantasy look - but being a Texan, I like it.
- full disclosure - this is one of my first HDR enhanced shots. I guess I'm partial - but I like the way it turned out. If the barbed wire hadn't been there, the shot might have been perfect. But then again, I might have been dead. He was a pretty big bull.
- love any picture of fall, especially with running water. Great stuff. Captures the light like a great painting.
Anyway - my 2 cents worth. I'd like to hear other comments about HDR photos - what works and what doesn't.
Your comment must be written in English.
We value all opinions and we will not censor or delete comments unless they come from fake accounts or contain spam, threats, false facts or vulgarity.