Tatar recently posted about HDR (high dynamic range) photography. I'd like to see more discussion of this technique, what works and what doesn't.
I thought I'd try to get the ball rolling with a few samples of what I think are well-done HDR photos.
- this one, to me, has a little more of a fantasy look - but being a Texan, I like it.
Anyway - my 2 cents worth. I'd like to hear other comments about HDR photos - what works and what doesn't.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo