HDR FML - Dreamstime
But is it just me, or has it gone way too far? I am really getting tired of HDR these days... so many photos look "over-Photoshopped" and lose any veracity, in my opinion.
What happened to capturing an image they way it actually appeared? Is there going to be an HDR backlash?
Photo credits: David Webb.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone