Heading outside :)
I'm heading into my 4th month of taking photographs for Stock and the change in weather has seen me head outside and see what I can get from nature.
I did a 365 project last year and rapidly discovereed I love taking pictures of bugs and leetle things
It is a bit of an adventure at the moment and my approval rating has taken a bit of a hit whilst I am trying to get an image quality acceptable here. Balancing composition, exposure, lighting and capturing leetle things is really tough but seem to be making some in roads with my latest uploads all being accepted.
I am pretty sure that the market for nature images will be much smaller than some of my other pictures but I love taking them so if I am taking them then why not submit them and aim to get the same quality out of them that I would for any of my product or studio shots!
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to