Headroom on Images
Well, I finally got started in stock photography! It seems like a whole new world to me and I have a huge learning curve... to come up to speed on what's important, what images sell and which ones don't.
One thing has struck me already: LEAVE HEAD ROOM and Lots of It!
Seems like some of the better images could be considered to be incomplete and most are not cropped. It appears that they leave plenty of room on images for advertisers to use to add their customization (tag lines, other image layers, etc.)
It appears that I may not have applied this guideline on the image above but it does appear to have some "headroom" on the right.
Well, I am looking forward to a long, rewarding and profitable relationship with Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Karl Davis.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past