A Heart And A Bird
Creating microstock art is, as Mr. Gump would say, "like a box of chocolate, you never know what you’re gonna get". Translating this philosophy to the microstock market means that I never know where my designs end up being used. The rule is not having a clue whatsoever as to an image’s final destination and even worse, not knowing if their use abides by the license terms they were purchased under. But this can of worms is a better fit for a different post under the "All Business" category. ( Read more…)
Photo credits: Leonardo Cortes.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready