A Heart And A Bird
Creating microstock art is, as Mr. Gump would say, "like a box of chocolate, you never know what you’re gonna get". Translating this philosophy to the microstock market means that I never know where my designs end up being used. The rule is not having a clue whatsoever as to an image’s final destination and even worse, not knowing if their use abides by the license terms they were purchased under. But this can of worms is a better fit for a different post under the "All Business" category. ( Read more…)
Photo credits: Leonardo Cortes.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!