Heavy rain makes wonderful things
As you know, people make manholes to get the water out from the ground with a pail. Our manhole makes it really easy as the water comes to you. Seriously! You don't have to let down the pail to fill it with fresh water an then pull it back up once it's full. You just have to place the pail on the ground and water flows in :) easy!
Usually the magic happens every spring when the snow is melting. This year, after a seven years of break, the well came alive in the mid summer after several days of heavy rain. It was really wonderful to sightseeing this time as everything around was green, now white.
So, if it is really rainy and gray outside, don't be depressed. Just think of what magic the water may offer and go see it.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Nature related image searches
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.