Heavy rain makes wonderful things
As you know, people make manholes to get the water out from the ground with a pail. Our manhole makes it really easy as the water comes to you. Seriously! You don't have to let down the pail to fill it with fresh water an then pull it back up once it's full. You just have to place the pail on the ground and water flows in :) easy!
Usually the magic happens every spring when the snow is melting. This year, after a seven years of break, the well came alive in the mid summer after several days of heavy rain. It was really wonderful to sightseeing this time as everything around was green, now white.
So, if it is really rainy and gray outside, don't be depressed. Just think of what magic the water may offer and go see it.
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People