I'm trying to figure out this camera and get some more pictures onto my site. Mostly I have gotten my summer lake fun, and with the autumn season coming up I want to get some good colors. Do most people use RAW or JPEG?
I have too many jobs and hobbies to spend a lot of time on my computer so it takes me a while. ( I need to sleep a little, too. )
If you take the time to look at my site, I will appreciate any comments: good or bad! My feeling don't get hurt easily.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road