I'm trying to figure out this camera and get some more pictures onto my site. Mostly I have gotten my summer lake fun, and with the autumn season coming up I want to get some good colors. Do most people use RAW or JPEG?
I have too many jobs and hobbies to spend a lot of time on my computer so it takes me a while. ( I need to sleep a little, too. )
If you take the time to look at my site, I will appreciate any comments: good or bad! My feeling don't get hurt easily.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation