I'm trying to figure out this camera and get some more pictures onto my site. Mostly I have gotten my summer lake fun, and with the autumn season coming up I want to get some good colors. Do most people use RAW or JPEG?
I have too many jobs and hobbies to spend a lot of time on my computer so it takes me a while. ( I need to sleep a little, too. )
If you take the time to look at my site, I will appreciate any comments: good or bad! My feeling don't get hurt easily.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
All about color
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- All about color - new blog contest
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally