I'm trying to figure out this camera and get some more pictures onto my site. Mostly I have gotten my summer lake fun, and with the autumn season coming up I want to get some good colors. Do most people use RAW or JPEG?
I have too many jobs and hobbies to spend a lot of time on my computer so it takes me a while. ( I need to sleep a little, too. )
If you take the time to look at my site, I will appreciate any comments: good or bad! My feeling don't get hurt easily.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava