I'm trying to figure out this camera and get some more pictures onto my site. Mostly I have gotten my summer lake fun, and with the autumn season coming up I want to get some good colors. Do most people use RAW or JPEG?
I have too many jobs and hobbies to spend a lot of time on my computer so it takes me a while. ( I need to sleep a little, too. )
If you take the time to look at my site, I will appreciate any comments: good or bad! My feeling don't get hurt easily.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?