I joined Dreamstime towards the end of last year, and I must say I’ve enjoyed the experience so far. Although I have to admit I have had rejections too, (boo) and to honest I can understand why; but having said that, it is a learning curve for me and hopefully I’ll be able to improve my ratings as I progress on with my portfolio. (Note to self Quality rather than Quantity)
The reason for writing my first blog is to say how enjoyable and welcoming the message boards and blogs are from other contributors; they are full of information and tips that can only but be helpful to old-un like me. Compared to all the youngsters on DT that is.
Anyway before I ramble on too long I also wanted to say thank you for all the views received so far, and I look forward to my first ever sale on DT and then I might have a celebratory drink.
Photo credits: Pamela Reynolds.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!