I came to the Dreamstime has a month, during which I uploaded and passed the 78 photos, and with the first sale, I'm glad (although the first sales turned out to be this one surprised me) I constantly upload, thinking adjustment method, looking forward to the second sale! Please feel free to give me some advice, thank you!
These days because of fog and haze is very serious, the government also issued an orange alert (if that was a shooting advantage of the content on the ah? Joke :)), had little to go outdoors, we can only shoot in the room, waiting for audit, pray good luck! Expect good weather! Welcome spring!
Thank you! Thank Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Herman118.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings