I'm returned....I'm very happy to be here again. This bad time is running out, but I'm optimist and happy 'cause I know "the darkness goes away when the sun will rises again". And the sun is coming.
Very well, I want to show you my new illustration:
There are some things I want to write, but it's not easy explain what I have in my soul. I only want to give you an advice: when your illustration here in DT are refused, don't be afraid: maybe is "wrong" the final result, not the idea you had. So, take that illustration and "study" it again: change its colour, use another effect, add or delete some detail but don't throw it away :-)
See you soon,
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips