I'm returned....I'm very happy to be here again. This bad time is running out, but I'm optimist and happy 'cause I know "the darkness goes away when the sun will rises again". And the sun is coming.
Very well, I want to show you my new illustration:
There are some things I want to write, but it's not easy explain what I have in my soul. I only want to give you an advice: when your illustration here in DT are refused, don't be afraid: maybe is "wrong" the final result, not the idea you had. So, take that illustration and "study" it again: change its colour, use another effect, add or delete some detail but don't throw it away :-)
See you soon,
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars