The title of the article is the most popular sentence in programming.
I used to be a programmer. I like programming, but I like travelling more. So I changed my job to be a oversea sales man.
I had been in Swissland, Egypt, Vietnam, and India.
I like these countries. And I like taking photoes and shared them.
Also, I like share the happiness and amazing experience of travelling and taking pictures with friends.
Hello World! Hello Dreamstime!
I'm in, and will try my best.
Photo credits: Tiandabill.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama