The title of the article is the most popular sentence in programming.
I used to be a programmer. I like programming, but I like travelling more. So I changed my job to be a oversea sales man.
I had been in Swissland, Egypt, Vietnam, and India.
I like these countries. And I like taking photoes and shared them.
Also, I like share the happiness and amazing experience of travelling and taking pictures with friends.
Hello World! Hello Dreamstime!
I'm in, and will try my best.
Photo credits: Tiandabill.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon