Hells Canyon - Deepest Gorge in North America
Sitting on the border between Idaho and Oregon is Hells Canyon of the Snake River which is the deepest gorge in North America. Not to be compared with the width of Arizona's Grand Canyon, it still holds the distinction of being the deepest.
Hells Canyon plunges more than a mile below Oregon's west rim, and 8,000 feet below the snow-capped He Devil Peak of Idaho's Seven Devils Mountains on the other side. It is seen here from an Oregon ridge top near Hat Point Fire Lookout.
Photo credits: Martynelson.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster