Help the buyers buy your images
You must agree with me that it's a lot of work. After all this work had been done, and let's say your image was approved you can only wait for buyers to come across your image and want to buy it? Correct?? Wrong!!
I think that even after your image went online there are things you can do and that is PROMOTION.
There are several great promotion methods like "editor's choice", "Editorial Images" or "In the News". The problem with those is that it's DT to decide whether you'll get this promotion or not. I want to talk about what is in YOUR HANDS.
First tip: Write a Blog!!
Second tip: Create Collections
Third tip: Your profile is you
After creating your collections present them in your profile - giving the buyers which checks out your profile an easier way to check out your "goods". Accessibility counts!! With this easy to apply tutorial in can be done:
Add to your profile the following text:
< a href="https://www.dreamstime.com/hdr-images-rcollection9512-resi877725">HDR Images
Where between the "" put your link of the collection (Can be found in "Manage collections" from the management area) instead of HDR Images put your collection name and remove the space after the < and before the >.
This is the first "technical" Blog I'm writing here in DT. Please let me know if you found it useful by clicking the button. 10x!! :)
That's it for now...
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava