Help! I need more hands!
This is so frustrating!
I have some shots I want to do for this months assignment. I have managed to get hold of the props I need, which are not common everyday objects in 99% of households...
But the frustrating part is I am so busy with work that I can't find time in the 24 hour day to shoot!!! Being self-employed is definitely a double-edged sword...
I get to be my own boss... but why do I have to be such a slave-driver?!
Enough typing. Back to work...
Photo credits: Laurin Rinder.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa