Help! I need more hands!
This is so frustrating!
I have some shots I want to do for this months assignment. I have managed to get hold of the props I need, which are not common everyday objects in 99% of households...
But the frustrating part is I am so busy with work that I can't find time in the 24 hour day to shoot!!! Being self-employed is definitely a double-edged sword...
I get to be my own boss... but why do I have to be such a slave-driver?!
Enough typing. Back to work...
Photo credits: Laurin Rinder.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget