Help! I need more hands!
This is so frustrating!
I have some shots I want to do for this months assignment. I have managed to get hold of the props I need, which are not common everyday objects in 99% of households...
But the frustrating part is I am so busy with work that I can't find time in the 24 hour day to shoot!!! Being self-employed is definitely a double-edged sword...
I get to be my own boss... but why do I have to be such a slave-driver?!
Enough typing. Back to work...
Photo credits: Laurin Rinder.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message