Help me, Do-Do !
Do-Do is actually my pet dog, a brownish black male Labrador retriever. I raised him had been more than six years now. He is very lively and active and always worried the furniture such as sofa etc in my house. Withal, I have no ways at all.
One night in the past year, I was very tired after amount of work all day. After coming home, I was sitting on the sofa and fell asleep immediately. I quickly made a nightmare! There were two robbers robbed me! I can’t deal with them . Just then, I saw Do-Do had been my side. I shouted: “ Do-Do, come on, help me! “. So I wake myself up.
Do-Do is very friendly to people. He is my faithful partner in my life. I love him !
Photo credits: Xianghong Wu.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava