Help me, Do-Do !
Do-Do is actually my pet dog, a brownish black male Labrador retriever. I raised him had been more than six years now. He is very lively and active and always worried the furniture such as sofa etc in my house. Withal, I have no ways at all.
One night in the past year, I was very tired after amount of work all day. After coming home, I was sitting on the sofa and fell asleep immediately. I quickly made a nightmare! There were two robbers robbed me! I can’t deal with them . Just then, I saw Do-Do had been my side. I shouted: “ Do-Do, come on, help me! “. So I wake myself up.
Do-Do is very friendly to people. He is my faithful partner in my life. I love him !
Photo credits: Xianghong Wu.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images