Help me, Do-Do ! - Dreamstime
Do-Do is actually my pet dog, a brownish black male Labrador retriever. I raised him had been more than six years now. He is very lively and active and always worried the furniture such as sofa etc in my house. Withal, I have no ways at all.
One night in the past year, I was very tired after amount of work all day. After coming home, I was sitting on the sofa and fell asleep immediately. I quickly made a nightmare! There were two robbers robbed me! I can’t deal with them . Just then, I saw Do-Do had been my side. I shouted: “ Do-Do, come on, help me! “. So I wake myself up.
Do-Do is very friendly to people. He is my faithful partner in my life. I love him !
Photo credits: Xianghong Wu.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images