Help me please - the caterpillar cried
Sometimes nature turn out to be in a way humourous most likely not the way it intended to be. Things just happen this way that we as humans view this humour from a giant's point of view and find it how it reflects our daily activities and even languages.
what would you have called this caterpillar doing? An evening walking around the park, this was the most interesting thing that I came across. All the insects and spider that stood before my lens couldn't beat a catch like this.
Photography is in everyway a game of luck, sometimes it doesn't gives you what you want. I'm not talking about studio shots.
Just like sports, you have to anticipate things, other times, you have to be lucky and spot them.
The caterpillar did catch my attention, did it catch yours?
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!