Help me please - the caterpillar cried
Sometimes nature turn out to be in a way humourous most likely not the way it intended to be. Things just happen this way that we as humans view this humour from a giant's point of view and find it how it reflects our daily activities and even languages.
what would you have called this caterpillar doing? An evening walking around the park, this was the most interesting thing that I came across. All the insects and spider that stood before my lens couldn't beat a catch like this.
Photography is in everyway a game of luck, sometimes it doesn't gives you what you want. I'm not talking about studio shots.
Just like sports, you have to anticipate things, other times, you have to be lucky and spot them.
The caterpillar did catch my attention, did it catch yours?
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road