Help me please - the caterpillar cried
Sometimes nature turn out to be in a way humourous most likely not the way it intended to be. Things just happen this way that we as humans view this humour from a giant's point of view and find it how it reflects our daily activities and even languages.
what would you have called this caterpillar doing? An evening walking around the park, this was the most interesting thing that I came across. All the insects and spider that stood before my lens couldn't beat a catch like this.
Photography is in everyway a game of luck, sometimes it doesn't gives you what you want. I'm not talking about studio shots.
Just like sports, you have to anticipate things, other times, you have to be lucky and spot them.
The caterpillar did catch my attention, did it catch yours?
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava