Help me please - the caterpillar cried
Sometimes nature turn out to be in a way humourous most likely not the way it intended to be. Things just happen this way that we as humans view this humour from a giant's point of view and find it how it reflects our daily activities and even languages.
what would you have called this caterpillar doing? An evening walking around the park, this was the most interesting thing that I came across. All the insects and spider that stood before my lens couldn't beat a catch like this.
Photography is in everyway a game of luck, sometimes it doesn't gives you what you want. I'm not talking about studio shots.
Just like sports, you have to anticipate things, other times, you have to be lucky and spot them.
The caterpillar did catch my attention, did it catch yours?
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know