Helpful tip for adding photos to a comment
I have noticed in a few previous blogs that people are having trouble adding an image in the comments section. It just shows up as (img r) number (img r) or (img l) number (img l).
When you add a photo to a comment you need to remove the "l" or "r" from the "img". The "l" means left and the "r" means right and it's there to help you arrange your photos nicely in your blog. It doesn't work in comments. I hope this helps anyone having a problem with this. ( Maen and Dessie explained this to me not long ago 'cos I had the same problem. Cheers Guys! )
Have a great day!
Photo credits: Wildmac.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror