Helpful tip for adding photos to a comment
I have noticed in a few previous blogs that people are having trouble adding an image in the comments section. It just shows up as (img r) number (img r) or (img l) number (img l).
When you add a photo to a comment you need to remove the "l" or "r" from the "img". The "l" means left and the "r" means right and it's there to help you arrange your photos nicely in your blog. It doesn't work in comments. I hope this helps anyone having a problem with this. ( Maen and Dessie explained this to me not long ago 'cos I had the same problem. Cheers Guys! )
Have a great day!
Photo credits: Wildmac.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal