A helping hand for the newbies
One of the other Dreamstime contributors here called Davidwattsjr has come up with and put into use the idea of buying one image from another contributor and stating what he likes about it. I think this is a great idea and decided to do something similer.
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that i think should be worth a sale or two.
I wont be going into as much detail as david does in his blogs as the point of my series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
I'll start this series off with this image
from a newbie called Jakob Jeske from Germany. I absolutely HATE insects but just love the colours in this image. Here's another two from Jakob's portfolio
Photo credits: Jakob Jeske.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa