A helping hand for the newbies
One of the other Dreamstime contributors here called Davidwattsjr has come up with and put into use the idea of buying one image from another contributor and stating what he likes about it. I think this is a great idea and decided to do something similer.
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that i think should be worth a sale or two.
I wont be going into as much detail as david does in his blogs as the point of my series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
I'll start this series off with this image
from a newbie called Jakob Jeske from Germany. I absolutely HATE insects but just love the colours in this image. Here's another two from Jakob's portfolio
Photo credits: Jakob Jeske.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience