A helping hand for the newbies
I'm not an VIP photographer, but I want to help those that are waiting patiently their first buy...
So... I think I can begin with some Italian artists =)
This so yummy sweets comes from Nina, Pesaro. Lovely lighting and focus!
This is a new anatomy style from Marcello, Aversa. I think this is a funny method to show anatomy =) Very good realization!!!
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location