A helping hand for the newbies (part 10)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 10th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Martin Strmko and he's from Bratislava in Slovakia. There's nothing I can say about this image that the image doesn't say itself. Truly beautiful.
Here's two more from Martin's portfolio.
Martin with your specialty in underwater marine life I feel wishing you good luck with your Dreamstime career would be a waste of time, because every image in your portfolio is truly amazing and i feel you'll go on to great things here with many many sales.
Let me be the first to congratulate you.
Photo credits: Martin Strmiska.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images