A helping hand for the newbies (part 13)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 13th image I've bought from a newbie.
Her name is Torie Mitchell and she's from Glendo in the United States. I love this image for it's simplicity and would make a great background for many uses.
Here's two more of Torie's images.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Torie, I think you'll do just fine.
Photo credits: Torie Mitchell/glover.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon