A helping hand for the newbies (part 13)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 13th image I've bought from a newbie.
Her name is Torie Mitchell and she's from Glendo in the United States. I love this image for it's simplicity and would make a great background for many uses.
Here's two more of Torie's images.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Torie, I think you'll do just fine.
Photo credits: Torie Mitchell/glover.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster