A helping hand for the newbies (part 14)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 14th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Andrey Garbuzar and he's from Riga in Latvia.
I think this image could be used to advertise things like teenagers, health, attitude, social problems many things. I like it very much.
Here's two more of Andrey's images.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Andrey.
Photo credits: Andrey Garbuzar.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America