A helping hand for the newbies (part 15)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 15th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Lawrence Wee and he's from Singapore.
I love the reflections and feeling of serenity of this photograph. Great shot Lawrence, well done.
Here's two more from Lawrence's portfolio.
Good luck with your Dreamstime career Lawrence.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer