A helping hand for the newbies (part 15)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 15th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Lawrence Wee and he's from Singapore.
I love the reflections and feeling of serenity of this photograph. Great shot Lawrence, well done.
Here's two more from Lawrence's portfolio.
Good luck with your Dreamstime career Lawrence.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles