A helping hand for the newbies (part 15)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 15th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Lawrence Wee and he's from Singapore.
I love the reflections and feeling of serenity of this photograph. Great shot Lawrence, well done.
Here's two more from Lawrence's portfolio.
Good luck with your Dreamstime career Lawrence.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory