A helping hand for the newbies (part 16)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 16th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Jiri Hodecek and he's from Havirov in the Czech Republic. I love the peacefulness of this image.
Here's two more from Jiri's portfolio.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Jiri.
Photo credits: Jiri Hodecek.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step